I would like to introduce you our company "Seven Springs Tour" (SST) - an incoming tour operator based in Armenia, which is specialized in adventure tourism. The founders and managers of the company have more than 10 -years experience in the sphere of active tourism.
From the most start our main purpose has been to develop and offer to our clients original tours, which are carefully designed and tested by our team and repeatedly have proved their effectiveness on a practice. In our work we put special attention on safety in its different aspects, such as transport and other technical matters, food etc. Our team includes professional guides, drivers and assistants who have many years experience in the sphere of tourism.
Take an opportunity to explore and discover the ancient country Armenia with its secrets, legends, rich historical-cultural, diverse natural heritage and open hearted people; a land with a bunch of bright colors, magnificent fragrances and amazing tastes.
We offer you various tours, which differ by their length and complexity and which respond to any taste, preference and requirements. We can help you to choose a tour in accordance with your interests and financial possibilities.
Our services include:
- Various tour packages and programs in Armenia and Nagorno Karabakh
- Classic & Cultural Tours
- Culture & Walking Tours
- Tour Packages for Budget Travelers
- Individual/family self directed holidays
- Adventure Tours including Hiking &Trekking
- Cycling & Biking
- Tours of special interest: archaeological, botanical, gastronomic, bird watching
- Combined tours to Armenia, Georgia and Turkey.
- Hotel Reservations at discounted rates
- Travel Support - guides, mountain guides, executive assistants, language assistants.
- Car/Bus/ Rental
Welcome to Armenia for your new experience, bright and unforgettable impressions!
President and Founder
The principles of responsible tourism
All the types of touristic activity make an impact on the environment, they also have an influence on social and economic aspects in the involved areas. As a tourism agency we realize our responsibility for all these three aspects. In our activity we follow the main principles of the responsible tourism given below and we actively encourage other companies and organizations rather than individuals involved in tourism follow these rules.
- To preserve the environment: flora, fauna and landscapes
- To respect and protect cultural and historical heritage and local traditions
- To support the local communities both socially and economically
- To care about environment starting from the office up to the destination
- To minimize all types of pollution through the reduction of noise, decreasing a garbage amount and caring about the waste disposal